Pinterest has a method to look at images pinned from your website or blog. It is very simple.
COPY this link shown below and insert your website or blog address instead of the yellow text:
For example; to look at the images pinned from my website the link looks like this:
Why would anyone want to look at Pinterest images of their own work, website or blog?
By checking on these Pinterest results you could:
- ask for proper attribution in the description
- correct descriptions
- see which images are most effective
- gauge interest in a body of work
- ask for the image to be removed (if you object to your work on Pinterest)
- contact the poster - (maybe they would like to buy your work, and talking to the artist is all they need to be engaged for a purchase)
Keep in mind that you need a Pinterest account to contact the pinner or leave a comment.
Harriete Estel Berman by ASK Harriete is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://www.askharriete.typepad.com.