Artist: Joanne P. Cassaro
Sponsor: Waypoint Bank
From the Cow Parade in Harrisburg, PA
Cash Cow speaker Lara Bazant offers articulate explanations for how her "experience" workshops have provided visibility, increased retail purchases, and augmented revenue.
Her lecture presentation offers a new perspective on the experience economy. Within only 15 minutes plus the Q & A with the audience she was able to answer all our questions and offer a solid approach to finding a new audience.
Below are some the questions we asked her to address:
- Can you tell us how your experience workshops came to be?
- What led you in this direction--was there an “aha” moment?
- Do your experience workshop increase purchase of your jewelry or compete with retail purchase?
- How do you promote your experience workshops?
- Do you charge the same price for every event?
- Do you charge per person?
- How many people can take an experience workshop at one time?
- Do you charge a material fee?
P.S. The 2013 Professional Development Seminar was organized by Brigitte Martin, Andy Cooperman and myself Harriete Estel Berman to provide nuts and bolts entrepreneurial information. It is sponsored by SNAG and MJSA.
Here is my question for you?
What information would you like to see covered as a topic in 2014. Any ideas? This is your opportunity to be a force for good. Please leave your suggestion in the comments or contact me privately through my website.
I look forward to hearing your ideas.